Hundreds of career options are available for Commercial Pilots. If you have ever dreamed of flying for the airlines, being a fire bomber, crop duster, skywriter or flight instructor - it is time to obtain your Commercial Pilot license!
In addition to the maneuvers you mastered while earning your Private Pilot License and Instrument Rating, you will learn advanced maximum performance maneuvers such as the chandelle, lazy-8 and eights-on-pylons. This training will build your precision, coordination, orientation and overall smoothness on the controls. After your training, short field and crosswind landings will be a breeze!
Commercial single engine requires that you hold a valid Private Pilot License and a Class 2 FAA medical certificate.
- 250 Hours total time as a pilot
- 10 Hours dual in a complex airplane
- 50 Hours of PIC cross-country time
- 5 Hours night flight time
- 70% or better score on the Commercial Pilot Written Exam
- Successful completion of the FAA Practical Exam
AirQuest Aviation Training Programs
Flight Instructor - CFI, CFII, MEI
Airline Transport Pilot
Cirrus Training Programs
Cirrus Services - Acceptance, Accompany, Delivery
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION: Click Here